You know the value of your work. Unlike event staffing agencies, we give you the freedom to pick what you want to make.
Choose Your Own Wage
Work When You Want
We give you the freedom to choose shifts that meet your schedule.
Work Where You Want
Our site lets you choose to work at locations you prefer.
Bartend at the top venues in Ottawa
As a bar staff/bartender at Hyre, you will be working at a variety of high-end establishments. These include, but are not limited to, hotels, event venues (conference centres, banquet halls, golf clubs, private property, etc.), and catering companies.
You will be expected to tend to guests’ needs in a cordial manner and supply them with drinks as requested.
- Setting up the bar space. This includes table linens, glassware, alcohol, refreshments, and condiments.
- Creating drinks and refreshments in a timely and pleasant manner upon the guests’ requests.
- Keeping track of inventory (alcohol, refreshments, condiments) in a precise manner. All inventory should be accounted for at the conclusion of each function.
- Taking down and cleaning the bar space, ensuring all glassware, alcohol, refreshments, condiments, and linens are put away in a designated area.
- Overall, providing an excellent level of service and professionalism.
A minimum of 6 months-1 year of experience working in a fast-paced hospitality environment such as a restaurant, night club, event space, or catering company.
Special Requirements in Ottawa, Ontario
- Smart serve is an asset
- Bartending License is preferred